Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh?

2 posters

Go down

hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh? Empty hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh?

Post  (((((esseJWORLD))))) Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:47 am

I ran into Mailman Steve at a show a few weeks ago and we were wondering when you're coming back again? Also bring stuff to jam since I got me some free studio access.

(((((esseJWORLD)))))

Back to top Go down

hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh? Empty Re: hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh?

Post  zvs Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:00 am

That is a fine question. How is Steve? I gotta e-mail him yet.

What's going on in Pittsburgh? Anything interesting coming up? I love having excuses to travel...

And how'd you snag free studio space? Where at?
zvs
zvs

http://www.bastionrecordings.com/zvs

Back to top Go down

hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh? Empty Re: hey ZVS when are you coming back to Pittsburgh?

Post  (((((esseJWORLD))))) Tue Aug 18, 2009 12:22 am

Steve has a new chick and they brought his kids to see the Total Chaos reunion tour, the soul/hardcore band I used to guitar in was playing too and he was like "they suck without you there too". I miss driving to crust/grind/hardcore shows with him. He got a new car and moved to the south side too.

Did you invite him to come post here too?

(((((esseJWORLD)))))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum